Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Light Bulb Goes On

My skate park from a different angle

Capturing clouds in the reflection of the water.

BEWARE! This sign MUST keep people away because I never see anyone.


Details in the sky are hard to capture.

Skate park floor under outdoor flood lights.

I've been fascinated by how the street lights illuminate the fall leaves and the red light it casts.

This looks like a car a mobster would drive, particularly looking sinister with
the light. I wonder who it belongs to?

5 comments:

  1. What happened to the funny graffiti pics?! i like those alligators!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, where has this been our whole life? Says judy and susan. The skate park floor is amazing and we love the last one. You are super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soundtrack I get in my mind from the ominous auto is totally Sixteen Candles "The Dork" - including the cat Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it is from a poster advertising a scary movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the photos so far. You capture color very well!!

    ReplyDelete