Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Human Impact

Insert eerie whistling implying a desolate ghost town here. I was surprised when looking closer at Charlottesville, Va that it seemed like something out of a western.
At first the empty glasses bothered me but I was thinking maybe it tells a story of a good meal on a gorgeous day. I was inspired by these cool picture from Yougna Park who captures Brooklyn streets. Not sure I can compete with her!

I couldn't decided whether to put in a photo of a man by himself looking lonely or the two together. Together it looks like they are doing the same thing and therefore live the same lives but I imagine that's not quite the case.

I love the red fire hydrant against the white and the little items in the windows.

Occupy Charlottesville. Right up against a building probably built by the founding fathers.

I meant to get shots of the mountains in the background because that's one of the amazing aspects of Charlottesville, however, this is the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment